Tuesday, November 9, 2010
This is one thing I have learn through students who I and Honey have taught them . They have been learning through suffering in their life with their family and they seek God through their suffer time. This touch my heart and I have seen God working in their life is such a beautiful and amazing How beautiful that God is working here . I have been learning more about faith in 2 Cor 5:7 we walk by faith not by sight . As I disciple students they didn’t seem to grow (in my eye) but yet It long term ministry it’s long life living with God and More than anything God is working here NEU for His Glory .
I am thankful that while I am helping people here to know about God , He is shaping me to be like Christ show me how weakness I am and how needy I need Jesus everyday , I have God to help me , well how can I say I do but God is in me work through me, Again Glory is to God .
1. Pray for me in Col 4 : 2-4 “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.
2. Pray for my disciple there are Jane , Ice Kade Am and Omm : They will love the word of God , They will love God more than this world . God will work in their heart bring them to Him .
3. Pray for my financial support that God will give the rest of monthly(about 20%) . if who are interested to support please click here http://vimeo.com/16621789 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Love in Christ
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
It’s been 2 months since my last update was sent, telling my friends that I had a chance to introduce myself to the first year students on orientation day. There have been many students who joined our CO Club and Friends forever retreat with the CCP (students from the USA). There are about 20 new girls who I can follow up with in order to share the gospel with them. There is one new girl who professed her faith in Christ whose name is Omm . We have studied the Bible together 2 times since then. As everyone know, from the last summer project, God blessed 4 girls to become His daughters and I have been doing bible study with them. They are learning different things about their lives as a Christian and 4 of them are still (FAT) faithful, available and teachable. I am thankful that God continues to work in their lives. They are being baptized on August 22nd and this is making them start telling their families that they are Christians. In Thai custom, it is not easy to tell your family that you have become something that isn’t normal for them. Their family may not understand what becoming Christian means. They may be angry with them, ignore them, or have no reaction. Thankfully Jane already told her mom and she said “OK” but still worries when she goes back home that people may ignore her. Am also told her family and they are OK with her as long as she is a good person. But Ice and Kade have not told their families yet. I have been learning how to lead these girls wisely which is not easy for me as sinner who has weaknesses. But one thing I am sure of is that I am leading them to God and not myself. Please keep me in your prayers. I need them!
-What’s next and what are my prayer requests?
I am going to follow up students who I have met the last 2 months and I am moving forward to lead 5 girls (Am, Jane , Ice , Kade, and Omm) closer to our God and to grow more in their relationship with me and other Christians.
1. Wisdom to follow-up about 20 girls in order to get to know them and to lead them join CO-Club activities.
2. Noon, Ploy, Ning and Im; they are interested to know more about God and I will meet them one on one to read and discuss a book called “Does religion really help humans?” and also watch the HOPE DVD with them .
3. Jane , Ice,Kade, Am : their relationship with God would grow and they would grow in terms of FAT (Faithful , Available, Teachable )
4. Kade and Ice in telling their families that they are Christians.
5. Pray that God will give me 100% financial support. I have about $460 in monthly commitments now and I need $190 more monthly support. (If you are interested in being my supporter or if you have friends who might be interested, please contact me on Facebook ( Sano Buasorn) or through email at email@example.com )
Thank you for your prayer and support me .
Love in Christ
Monday, June 7, 2010
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea ”
“For the NEU will be filled with the knowledge of the Glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea ”
A. I have been dreaming and trusting that God will make these happen :
- See NEU students give honor and glory to God .
- See NEU students worship God at Covenant Church , partner with TSP retreat, Friends Forever Retreat and other activities in order to building their foundation on Jesus Christ .
- See NEU student have bible study , prayer group and ministry group loving, serving GOD @ their Campus.
- See NEU students sent out from NEU to Khon Kaen, Northeastern Thailand , Thailand, Laos , Cambodia , and to the ends of the world as laborer of the Lord.
B. Goal for this year .
- Investigation ; get to meet news students (My special prayer is meet new friend more than 50 students from first year )
- I would boldly share gospel with at least 12 new friends.
- I would love to see at least 10 girls go to FF-Retreat and join TSP next summer.
- I would love to see God lead 4 girls who professed faith last year growing in their relationship with God.
- I would love to challenge 4 news girls to do bible study.
C. Principle that I will not forget in order to focus on these goal and dreams.
1. Many relationships get some but few relationship get little fruit.
2. Without God we can’t Without us God won’t.
3. Must initiate Must lead.
4. God is bigger than statistics and reason.
5. Pray moves the hand (Hand of God) that moves the world.
Word which above principle.
2Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.
1Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Hebrew 13:3 Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last.
2Corinthians 5:18-20 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.
1. Pray that God will bless our time alone with him , To give our heart care for the lost.
(Ps. 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days)
(Eph 1:17 I keep asking that God of our Lord Jesus Christ the glorious father , may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation , so that YOU MAY KNOW HIM BETTER. )
2. Pray that God will give us BOLD , Strengthen us everyday when we do ministry .
(Jos. 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous . Do not be terrified ; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. )
3. Pray that God will give our heart see our vision clearly , bless those Goal we plan on.
Jhn 3: 27 John replied “A man can not receive only what is given him from heaven. ”
4. Pray that God will give us wisdom to do ministry to create new idea .To build relationship with students .
(Col 4:5-6 be wise in the way you act toward outsiders ; make the most of every opportunity . Let your conversation be always full of grace , seasoned with salt , so that you may know how to answer everyone . )
5. Pray that God will open the heart of students @ NEU . Satan will no deceive them .
(John 15:16 You did not choose me but I choose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit –fruit that will last . Then the father will give you whatever you ask in my name.)
6. Pray that God will lead us to know students who he choose from the beginning of the time.
(John 6:44 No one can come to me unless the father who sent me draws him , and I will raise him up @ the last day.)
Monday, March 22, 2010
1) 6 students 3 guys and 3 girls professed faith in Christ. (Mai, Get, Chol, Jane, Ice and Tik)
2) Full of gospel , a lot of question and answers about God.
3) Great activity and building relationship with friends from both Campus.
4) Supportter and Friends who pray for US.
Monday, January 25, 2010
I hope everyone doing good .I am doing good, but pretty sad that all the CCP went back to AU already. I really enjoyed the time with them. We had a great time laboring together and doing activities together. Everything went well over the past couple months and I am so thankful for them. We started the CCP with a Girls’s retreat to the mountains and there were a lot of students who joined us. We spent 2 nights there and I had my first chance to teach in big group. One of the girls who joined us prayed to receive Christ (her name is Sine or Zine) . We ended last year with a Christmas party and then I had a great time with the Lewis family on Christmas. I really enjoyed a Fish Spa we visited @ Central Plaza, the new Mall in KK. After that, I went to visit a student’s hometown, Jane. She is very close to knowing Christ but her relationship with her boyfriend makes it difficult for her to follow Him. Finally, we had the Friends Forever retreat @ Ubonrat dam. It was an amazing retreat and the retreat made it simple and easy to start a Bible study with students afterwards because some students at the retreat shared their experience in a Bible study with P Brian. The day after we came back from retreat we had farewell party for girls who went to retreat with us . We had our first bible study in a big group and one of the CCP shared her testimony. It was amazing to me and I will never forget that day. I really want to see this happen again and again and I hope that this is just the beginning.
God has blessed me a lot over the last 2 months and I feel very encouraged by Him. Whenever I feel weak, I can see his power in me. During the past week I had no plan to share about him, but every time I met students I had a chance to share my testimony and answer questions that they asked me .
My prayer requests:
1. Pray that I would focus on God’s LOVE and Faithfulness and that I would Hope in Him
2. Am , Jane , Im , Ice, and Ning ; Please pray that they will join TSP this summer .
3. Please pray specifically for Jane, who is very close to knowing Christ as I mentioned before, that God will open her heart and lead her to Him.
4. Am and Ice still do not talk to each other but I had a chance to talk with them one on one and encourage them to restore their relationship. Please pray for both of them and I hope they will go to TSP .
5. Thai Summer Project is coming March 8, so please pray for us about this project.
Thank you for your prayer and support me .
Love in Christ