Summary of Ministry from June to August- Relationships have been built with many students - they enjoy baking with us more than other years of ministry (I feel like that!!!) and 9 of them went on a gospel retreat with us this past weekend .Retreat went well , we had opportunity to open their mind asking them and show them video about “Who is God ? Dose he exist ? and ask them who are you ? where are you from and where are you going after this life ? ” . Some of them are interest about Him ask more questions , some of them just listen . Thanks God for your prayer .
Picture at retreat : before we play Game.
- Fone: Freshman student studied the Bible with me a few times before she professed her faith in Christ on July 6th! Praise God who is at work in her life! We have been studying foundations of being a Christian since then. She is a learner and seems to understand in her head. I pray that she will understand in her heart and love God more and more .
Picture of Fone with us the day she professed her faith in Christ.
Summary of my lifeI have been doing good. My mom’s surgery in mid-august went well. She has been healed. Thank God for that. There are many things God has taught me recently. One thing I would love to share is from Job 2:10 “Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?" We have received tons of blessings from God, but there was one tiny bad thing that seemed very big to me and blinded me to how blessed I am in Christ. Once God gave me this verse, I started seeing blessing in this life and how eternity is coming so soon!!! Praise and thanks to Him for the good and bad in this. For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.
- Pray for what happened at the Retreat this weekend - there are about 40 people who went and more than half of them had never heard the gospel .
- Wisdom for Kade , Ice , Honey and I to lead young Christian girls who God gives us to shepherd. Pray for them, too, that they would grow more in knowing him with a spiritual heart. In Ephesians 1: 17-19 “that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might.”
- My Financial support - 2 CCP students are talking with their friends about supporting me. Pray that God would lead more supporters to join my team .
- Noon is a student who professed her faith in Christ 2010. I tried to disciple her - we had been meeting together, and then she stopped coming until she had a lot of problems a month ago. I was able to help her, and she seemed very interested to repent and come back to God for about 2 weeks, and then she disappeared again. I must confess that I am very tired of following her after she shut down our relationship again. Please pray for her that she would repent from her sin and surrender her life to God .
Thank you for your prayers and Support for His Glory
God bless in Christ