How have you been doing? . It is cold here , I do not like it ; It make me remember last 2 year I was very sick :) ,anyway I have been doing well from the last update only one time I had got a very bad headache . I had 3 Christmas party with students , staff, and church It was good to have a great time to celebrate with friends J .New Year was very good time too !! I went to Am’s house spent time with her family then I just read and laid down in front of TV . It was a quiet time and a peace time .
Since , last week We have started 2nd part of this semester . We had meeting , talking about what are we doing for 2 months later ; we will have gathering, dam trip, girls party on valentine day ,etc . We will have first Gathering party this Friday ( I am going to share testimony J. )
My ministry goal change a little bit from last time ; first I am still focusing on students who I know deepening more with them and second is recruiting students to TSP (Thai Summer Project ; kind of SBP in USA).
Thank you so mucuch for your prayer and support me reading all this update .
1. 3 Students that God will work in their heart also they will join in TSP ; Tdan , Fai and Oonging I already shared gospel with them , only Fai wants to receive Christ (she wants to go to church and pray to receive Christ their well we will know soon if God leading her.)
2. We are moving the end of this month finally we don’t have to bear an annoying noise anymore after we have been their for 8 months , A new house is close to CO-Club Yeah Thank God for the blessing :)
3. Please Pray for the recruiting students to TSP ( Esp. Tdune, Oonging, Tdan, Fai, Breaw, Gig ,Som-O, Bell, Zine, Jume , Joy , Gloy, Fai, Gig )
4. Gig ’s faith and returning to God ; We did not have bible study at all after we met the last time and challenged her to do , she does not want to do it so I just call her sometimes.
5. Please pray for our activity that God will bless ; Gathering , trip to the Ubonrat-dam, going to students ’s hometown.
6. On going raising support , I have about 70 % monthly need more 30 % .
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
For the next 2 months
My name is Sano. I live in Khonkaen Thailand since 2001. I grew up with budhist family who never heard about God entire life. I came to study in KKU 2001. During my frehy I heard the gospel of Jesus Christ who die on the cross and rose again. He died for me sinner. I realized how sinner I am and I know the only way that save me from my sin is Jesus Christ so I accepted Christ in 2002. God taught me through my discipleship leader in His scripture. He gave me a desire to share gospel to other Thai people. After working as scientist for 3 year I decided to do full time ministry with Campus outreach Org. I have been working with Campus outreach org since 2008. Our vision is Glorify God by Building laborers on Campus for the lost world. My desire is in Habakuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the water cover the sea.