Praise and Thanks for the last 2 months with CCP .
- Many chances to share gospel and testimony with students.
- Have about 50 new student contacts.
- More than 5 students (16 girls) went to Friends Forever Retreat .
- Ministry team working together with both guys and girls.
- House and CO-Club are close to each other .
- Preaw, a student in Education major, received Christ.
- 4 girls (Am, Ice, Jane, Preaw ) are interested to learn more about God.
- Pui asked us to teach her how to walk with God (She is a first year student who received Christ about 2 years ago but never learned how to walk with Him.)
- Personal time with God: I would refocus on my Goals.
- I would have wisdom and creative thinking on how to lead the new Christian and 4 girls above who are interested in knowing more about God.
- God would open those four girls hearts to know Him and God would draw them to Himself.
- Preaw and Pui would grow in their relationship with God .
- I would be faithful to pray for students, would teach them about God, and show the love of God to them
- I would follow up with students whom I met the last 2 months and I would have a deeper relationship with more than 10 girls.
- 100 % Monthly support .
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support and being a part of my life.
Love in Christ
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
update August o8/09
My name is Sano. I live in Khonkaen Thailand since 2001. I grew up with budhist family who never heard about God entire life. I came to study in KKU 2001. During my frehy I heard the gospel of Jesus Christ who die on the cross and rose again. He died for me sinner. I realized how sinner I am and I know the only way that save me from my sin is Jesus Christ so I accepted Christ in 2002. God taught me through my discipleship leader in His scripture. He gave me a desire to share gospel to other Thai people. After working as scientist for 3 year I decided to do full time ministry with Campus outreach Org. I have been working with Campus outreach org since 2008. Our vision is Glorify God by Building laborers on Campus for the lost world. My desire is in Habakuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the water cover the sea.