Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's go Forward

Highlights:
1. I spent great time with about 8 girls and one group of students.
2. Bible study with Pui and Janny was great. We went deeper in our relationship.
3. I had a Birthday Party which about 40 students joined.
4. Looknam received Christ with Am, my roommate.

Lowlights:
1. Preaw, one of the girls who received Christ last term, does not walk with God because her family does not like it.
2. My Relationship with Am and Ice has grown far apart because of many reasons and we do not have bible study now.
Please pray that God would bless me and my team and help us go forward in the things below:
1. Let’s go forward in Personal time with God focusing on His love and Faithfulness and praying for students.


2. Let’s go forward in Wisdom and clearly sharing Gospel with Im, Ning, Milk, Lookenam , Noo , Sherry, Som-O, kung and Nicky.


3. Let’s go forward in Building Relationships with girls I met last term and growing closer and closer to them.


4. Let’s go forward in Team Ministry- CO-Club meeting, retreat with Australia CCP, and the next summer project. Pray that the project would have many NEU students to join.


5. Please pray especially for Janny, one of the girls I had bible study last term, that God will open her heart to bring her to his Kingdom. She opened up with me about very deep things which only God can help and heal in her life.
6. Please pray for Am and Ice. They used to be good friends, but they had conflict and I am not sure how to help them now. Only God can really help them. Pray that God will work in their hearts and draw them to Himself. We do not study the Bible now, but I still spend time with them.


7. Please pray for Bui that she would continue to grow in her relationship with God .


8. Pray that God will give me 100% financial support. I have about $360 in monthly commitments now and I need $290 more monthly support. (If you are interested in being my supporter or if you have friends who might be interested, please contact me on Facebook ( Sano Buasorn) or through email at snow@campusouterach.org )


I am so thankful for your prayers and partnership with me in this ministry to the students. God bless! Love, Snow

No comments: