Friday, September 6, 2013

Newsletter September 2013 Hope in God

My Beloved friends and supporter , special person in my heart in the state always love and thankful for you all. 














Our trip to the USA in July was great. Overall, I had a great time at the conference. Some things were difficult for me like jet lag and talking lots of English with so many people. I enjoyed many things in America and I was able to experience many things that I could only think about before. 

Since I have returned from the USA, I, along with Christians students, have been spending time with some first year students. I had an opportunity to share the gospel 2 times in an amazing way. Thai people rarely initiate spiritual questions. These 2 girls initiated to me and asked me about God .They asked what I believe and one of them seems really interested about Him and wanted to know more .After sharing gospel with these girls, I prayed that there will be more students coming and asking, I would like to see God do far more than I can think. 
Jelly Birthday Party with biology  students who always come bake with us. 
The night market with Jan , Dow , Jojo , Miw and Fone. 
Equipping and establishing students has been challenging. Each of them are in a spiritual battle for that has been tough and intense everyone. The students started with much excitement to do ministry with CCPs. They met lots of students and tried their best to shine the light of Christ to others. I was and am so encouraged by them. They have been busy the last few weeks with life, studying and home work. It seems their excitement for God and ministry is far away. This season of life and also in my life, has been a season of fighting the good fight and to keep going in ministry even when life is hard. It has been challenging for me to help these girls walk with the truth, have hope and trust God in the middle of this battle. I know that God's grace is abundant. Please be praying for us that we will abide in him everyday and we will grow in knowing Him, we will see God working in and through us far more than we can think of as Paul pray for Ephesians in Chapter 1verses 14-21.
Holly and Baby Raenan one of my Highlight  in NC just realized it is the same shirt with picture before. 
Even with all of this reality, I am doing good and I am so excited to see God do something more than I can think. At the same time, sometimes, I feel hopeless and asking when is the next victory going to happen , I don’t know. God reminds me in His word 1Corinthians 13:9-13 “For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come , then that which is in part will be done away…For now we see in the mirror, dimly but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope , love , these three; but the greatest of this is love.” Hope faith and love , We have it all through God’s word he promises to us. I pray that my heart will keep these three things and to remember that on the cross and in His resurrection, Jesus gives all three for us in order to live and wait for the perfection come.

May Glory be to Our God.

Sano 

2 comments:

Beth @A Little Country House said...

Thank you for sharing your heart! We are praying for yall!

Bali Beach Run said...

Hello :)
your blog looks good!

Warm greeting from Bali island :)